Federal Case Law, Codes & Regulations
- U.S. Constitution (Annotated)
- U.S. Supreme Court Center
- U.S. Federal Courts of Appeal Opinions
- U.S. Federal District Court Opinions
- U.S. Federal District and Appellate Court Dockets (with selected full text filings)
- U.S. Code (U.S.C.)
- U.S. Federal Register (Fed. Reg.)
- U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.)
State Case Law & Codes
Find annotated federal and state case law written by licensed attorneys for select opinions. These annotations are integrated into our case law.Opinion Summaries
Track recent federal and state court opinions by jurisdiction or practice area by signing up for Justia's free opinion summary newsletters. You can also subcribe via RSS, Facebook, or Twitter.Patents, Trademarks & 百姓彩票快三
Look up patents owned by various companies or browse patents by U.S. classification here.
Browse U.S. trademarks by company or category, or look up a trademark by date filed or serial number.
Learn more about copyright and fair use at .Other Resources
- The LII publishes electronic versions of core materials in numerous areas of US law, both on the web and in other electronic products.
- Over 270 databases from 48 jurisdictions in 20 countries are included in the WorldLII. Databases of case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials are included.
Legal News & Commentary
Learn More About Justia's Marketing Tools For Your Future Practice
Justia's Lawyer Directory - Create a free customized profile to help you get noticed and connect with new clients!
Justia Answers - Once you've passed the bar, sign up to answer legal questions - your response will be publicly displayed on the question page along with a photo, if you provided one, and a link back to your Justia Lawyer Directory profile. If a person asking a question wants to contact you for further assistance, they can obtain your phone number or send you an email from your lawyer profile page.